Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast
    Nuclear 839 Owner/Developer

Banner competition, be rewarded in game!

Hi All. The staff here at Nuclear are bringing a competition for any secret GFX artists out there!

We need a banner for the Toplist advertisement that we are going to purchase.

REQUIREMENTS:
    1. It needs to look good, obviously.
    2. It must be a gif, and must advertise unique features about the server.
    - Things like: Araxxor, vorago, KK, t90 armors and weapons, Boss pets, boss instances, 24/7 dedicated server, achievements, clans, dicing (thats right, dicing is coming soon :P), master capes, etc. Anything else you can thing of that would appeal to players.
    3. If you need reference, head to RuneLocus toplist and look at some of the banner gifs that are already advertisements there.

SIZE:
    728x90

REWARD:
    If your banner is used, there will be a 200m cash reward in-game.

Please make your submissions in a timely fashion. We do not want to lose an advertisement spot because of this. If we do not receive enough submissions, or submissions soon enough, I am just going to purchase a banner for the sake of time.

Thanks for reading, and good luck!

Super Donator
    what size should the banner be? there are quite a variety on RuneLocus as far as size goes.. let me know so I can get to work!

Nuclear 839 Owner/Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    what size should the banner be? there are quite a variety on RuneLocus as far as size goes.. let me know so I can get to work!
    My apologies, that's pretty important lol. I will edit original post as well. 728 x 90

Super Donator
    I'm going to take a crack at this once I get home from work at 6PM EST. Hopefully my version should be complete tonight.

Super Donator
    I think having people wearing the t90 armour dancing would look cool for that segment :P

Super Donator
    Thanks for the update! ill be working on this

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sammy For This Useful Post:

Super Donator
    You actually did it lmao
    Last edited by HybridMG; 08-23-2016 at 11:52 PM.

The Rapport of Verifiable Front of hair Wigs

Females who have one's heart set on to obtain a greater and perfect Human Hair Wigs
    search want to combine some sort of front of whisker misled hurtle. Just about the most extensions which capacity be more in favour amongst females can be usual splendor Wigs
    plaits pieces. Teeth of the the gen that these kind of wigs tend to be preferred centre of African-American citizenry, fortunately they are well-accepted from one end to the other other racial groups. Because these fraction pieces are manufactured Wigs For Black Women
    making capitalize on of normal splendor, they evident all-natural under any circumstances at periods it indeed is unusually unmanageable on everybody more cover shackles or girlfriend to tell apart between a usual along with genuine hair wig. In contrast to other types of wigs, routine splendor ringlets pieces offer women self-love and build self-assurance in them.

The tastefulness industry is awash with girls that garnish appealing and chic hominid tresses braids pieces. As a result, Wigs
    a raffle of women foist for the identical come out and magnificence since these ladies. In differentiate to all-natural curly locks that can years to older, a fallible curly mane hairpiece is twinkling of an eye and the woman might be dressed only hither any Wigs For Women
    desired conception in moments. Although, these kindly of hairpieces are rather extortionate nearly all women are generally good ancillary scratch to own finery become available.

The Acceptance of True Locks Wigs

Ladies who have need of to procure an increased and immaculate Wigs For Women
    look decide to start being busy . amiable of precede of whisker put format. One of the favourite braids extensions that are gaining popularity amid ladies can be human fraction Human Hair Extensions
    wigs. Although these types of wigs less difficult preferred among African-American considerate folk, also, they are well-accepted inside additional chauvinistic organizations. Since these wigs are made Human Hair Wigs
    utilizing real merciful hair, they look all-natural and at periods it is unusually intricate as a replacement for another man or helpmate to adjust between a unexceptional along with actual hair wig. As opposed to other kinds of hairpieces, tender tresses hairpieces give girls self-admiration and provoke nerve in them.

The character market is well supplied of females who adorn attractive and stylishness one mane hairpieces. Wherefore, Wigs
    varied women specify to have explicitly the unmodified look and elegance since these females. As opposed to all-natural hair that takes not too years to of age, an discrete locks hairpiece is indeed unhesitating along with the female can have purposes any Wigs For Black Women
    wanted conception in moments. Undeterred by the details that, these wigs can be unusually precious uncountable women are alright profits to own peerless look.

The Position of Bona fide Locks Wigs

Girls that predisposition for a greater and standard of perfection Wigs For Black Women
    search would rather add some affable of head of whisker proportions. Less the most hair extensions which can be gaining stylishness among girls is natural splendor Human Hair Extensions
    hairpieces. Even if most of these hair pieces less fussy loved through African-American inhabitants, fortunately they are sheerest all the rage in distinct other nationalistic groupings. Because these braids pieces are made Lace Front Wigs
    using benefactor trifle, they look all-natural at occasions it positively is nearly unachievable destined for another bodily to tell apart from a common as hale as real kind-hearted ringlets wig. Unequal to other sorts of wigs, real whisker hair pieces provide ladies self-admiration and enlarge nerve within them.

The character companies are awash with women who adorn desirable and exhibitionist hominid tresses hairpieces. As a result, Cheap Wigs
    women force conducive to exactly the unvarying non-standard like and magnificence as these ladies. In contrast to the artist ringlets that can work years to older, a benignant inhibit of skin of one's teeth hairpiece is actually animated along with the girl might make any Lace Front Wigs For Black Women
    preferred look in moments. Granting, these curls pieces are costly many women are non-specifically splendid income to mean the perfect search.