Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Nuclear Veteran

Trusted Rank Application Format

Hey guys, so the first post (1.1) on here will be the outline of what trusted ranks can do and their limitations/responsibilities. The second section(1.2) will be a copy/paste format for the application. (1.3) will be for a list of trusted members.

(1.1)

Responsibilities:

-A Trusted Member rank will give you the ablility to Host freely for yourself without needing the assistance of a middle man.
    -A Trusted Member rank will give you the ablility to have the "trusted rank" yell to make it easier for players to distinguish who is/isn't trusted
    -A Trusted Member rank will NOT give you the ablility to Middle-man donations, as these are to be middle-manned by Staff Members only.

How the application process will work:

- You will need several vouches to be considered for staff review. After you have received enough, (it may be a different amount from player to player) The staff team will review it and have a final decision on it.
    -Do not ask staff to review your application. I will be personally keeping an eye on them.
    -After you have received enough vouches, a staff member will post on your application letting you know it is being reviewed, and will post again once a decision is made.

-After you have been Accepted/Denied, a Staff Member will contact you in game to let you know whether you have been accepted, or why you were declined.

Who will be able to host/gamble:

-Trusted ranks/Staff members will be the only players able to host.
    -Trusted Ranks are NOT required to have a middle man, but can choose to do so, so long as it is another trusted rank/staff member.

-If it ends up not working with specific ranked hosters, we will be forced to remove the rights for that player to host. We want this to be a fair thing for everyone, so be sure not to abuse it. It will be heavily monitored by staff members. Trust me, we will be watching.

-Side Note: It is a very good idea to record any/all rounds of gambling, whether you are the host or the gambler. Without this, there will be no way for us to help you if you are scammed, as you have now been warned, and not heeding this warning, will be your own fault .

-You will be able to obtain dice via a command. They will cost 500m to purchase, so please make sure you can afford to purchase the dice bag before applying. The command is unknown atm, but will be updated here once added.
    Last edited by Jordan; 09-21-2016 at 01:06 AM.
    In-Game Moderator

#MITHRILSPEARGANG

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jordan For This Useful Post:

Nuclear Veteran

(1.2)
    Please follow the format below EXACTLY. Failure to do so, will result in immediate disqualification of your application. I will leave a clean copy that can be used in a copy/paste format for you to make a new thread.

-YOUR USERNAME HERE-

Questionnaire

Why are you interested in becoming a Trusted Member
    -ANSWER HERE-

Time played:
    -ANSWER HERE-

Would you think other players consider you trustworthy and why?:
    -ANSWER HERE-

Are you familiar with the mechanics of how dicing works and do you have past experience hosting?
    -ANSWER HERE-

Purchasing a dice bag will cost 500M. Is that a cost you can incur?:
    -ANSWER HERE-

Have you read the above post? (yes/no) YOU NEED TO READ IF YOU HAVE NOT. (1.1)
    -ANSWER HERE-

Do you understand the rules/responsibilities listed above? (yes/no) (1.1)
    -ANSWER HERE-

Do you understand that this rank can and will be taken away from you without refund of dice bag purchase if you are caught abusing your rank to scam players? You may also have extra punishment applied to your account depending upon severity of abuse. (yes/no)
    -ANSWER HERE-

COPY AND PASTE THE BELOW CODE INTO A NEW THREAD AND ANSWER QUESTIONS WHERE "ANSWER HERE" IS WRITTEN
    HTML Code:
    [center][b][i][COLOR="#40E0D0"][size=8]-YOUR USERNAME HERE-[/size][/color][/i][/b][/center]

[COLOR="#40E0D0"][u][size=3]Questionnaire[/size][/u][/color]

[COLOR="#B22222"][b]Why are you interested in becoming a Trusted Member[/b][/color]
    [COLOR="#40E0D0"][i]-ANSWER HERE-[/i][/color]

[COLOR="#B22222"][b]Time played:[/b][/color]

[COLOR="#B22222"][b]Would you think other players consider you trustworthy and why?:[/b][/color]

[COLOR="#B22222"][b]Are you familiar with the mechanics of how dicing works and do you have past experience hosting?[/b][/color]

[COLOR="#B22222"][b]Purchasing a dice bag will cost [COLOR="#008000"]500M[/COLOR]. Is that a cost you can incur?:[/b][/color]

[COLOR="#B22222"][b]Have you read the above post? ([COLOR="#FFA07A"]yes/no[/COLOR]) YOU NEED TO READ IF YOU HAVE NOT.[/b][/COLOR][b][/b][COLOR="#008000"] (1.1)[/COLOR]

[COLOR="#B22222"][b]Do you understand the rules/responsibilities listed above? ([COLOR="#FFA07A"]yes/no[/COLOR])[/b][/color][COLOR="#008000"] (1.1)[/COLOR]

[COLOR="#B22222"][b]Do you understand that this rank can and will be taken away from you without refund of dice bag purchase if you are caught abusing your rank to scam players? You may also have extra punishment applied to your account depending upon severity of abuse. (yes/no)[/b][/color][b][/b]
    Last edited by Jordan; 09-21-2016 at 02:20 AM.
    In-Game Moderator

#MITHRILSPEARGANG

Nuclear Veteran

Trusted Members List

-Settings

-Pike

-Leo

-Coming soon!
    Last edited by Jordan; 09-29-2016 at 05:39 PM.
    In-Game Moderator

#MITHRILSPEARGANG

Super Donator
    reserve me for an application

Ultimate Donator
    I like how you're countering the scam reports and the way you'll be dealing with anyone caught hosting with no trusted rank around. Really well thought out.

How will we attain a dice bag? < Kinda left this part out.

Banned
    Nice I hope everything goes well.....

Nuclear Veteran

UPDATED. All players may now apply using the format in section 1.2
    In-Game Moderator

#MITHRILSPEARGANG

Nuclear Veteran

Awesome work Jordan!

Server Support Team

Great job on the format Jordan, good luck to all who applies!!! Can't wait to see some trusted peoole in-game.
    Server Support
    IGN - James
    Contact me in-game if you need any help at all.

1st Prestige - Armadyl Godsword
    2nd Prestige - Bandos Godsword
    3rd Prestige - Skilling Supplies + 63m
    4th Prestige - Bandos Tassets
    5th Prestige - Armadyl Staff

Completionist Cape
    #MithrilSpearGang

Nuclear Veteran

Thanks people I worked hard on it, lol.
    In-Game Moderator

#MITHRILSPEARGANG