The Cleveland Cavaliers may have changed their stance on Andrew Wiggins. According to a report from the News-Herald in Ohio, the Cavaliers are now willing to use the Canadian first overall pick as trade bait to acquire power-forward Kevin Love from the Minnesota Timberwolves. Cleveland was reportedly not interested in discussing any deals regarding Wiggins, but with LeBron James now in the fold, the perception might be to put the best possible team together now instead of waiting for raw players like Wiggins to develop. Sources also say that James reached out to Love and informed him of his desire to play with the three-time All-Star in Cleveland. Adding Love would likely make the Cavs the favourites in the NBAs Eastern Conference next year and an instant title contender. However, Cavaliers coach David Blatt said all the talk regarding Wiggins are "just rumours" and sees no reason to discuss the subject because "it doesnt mean anything." "Rumours are rumours. Thats why they call them rumours," Blatt said. "Sooner or later in ones career, youre going to have to deal with it. If he has to deal with it now, then so be it. Its summer league. Hes learning everything as he goes along." Love, 25, averaged 26.1 points, 12.5 rebounds and 4.4 assists over 77 games played with Minnesota in 2013-14, his sixth year in the NBA. James signed a two-year, $42.1 million contract last week to return to Cleveland. Wiggins is currently in Las Vegas playing in the NBAs summer league. He scored 21 points in a game against the Houston Rockets on Thursday night. Ryan Anderson Jersey . The person spoke on condition of anonymity because no announcement was made. By releasing Bailey, the Broncos would open up cap space with the 12-time Pro Bowl player scheduled to make around $10 million next season. Samaje Perine Jersey . Rinehart joins safety Darrell Stuckey and linebacker Donald Butler as potential unrestricted free agents who are remaining with the team. http://www.theredskinsshoponline.com...dskins-Jersey/. As future stars prepare to make the big leap to the professional ranks, TSNs Draft Week delivers wall-to-wall coverage of both the NHL and NBA Entry Drafts, highlighted by exclusive live coverage of both events. Trent Murphy Jersey . -- Los Angeles Dodgers ace Clayton Kershaw was placed on the 15-day disabled list Saturday for the first time in his seven-year career because of a swollen muscle in his left upper back. Charles Mann Jersey . -- Isaiah Pead took a stutter step forward, then raced to the left sideline and travelled 60 yards up the field before finally getting tripped up by a leg tackle. ROTTERDAM, Netherlands -- Top seeds Juan Martin del Potro and Andy Murray overcame bumps to reach the ABN Amro quarterfinals on Thursday. Del Potro, the 2012 runner-up and 2013 champion, beat Paul-Henri Mathieu of France 6-2, 7-6 (2) but had to save two set-points on serve at 5-6 in the second. "I recovered myself well in the tiebreak, because I made too many mistakes in the second set," he said. Still feeling pain in his left wrist, he added, "Sometimes I get frustrated . its not easy when I want to close the point and hit hard but I have to hit slices. But I have done this for the past month on the tour and I have to deal with it. If the pain goes away I will start to hit the backhand harder again." Second-seeded Murray bested Austrian qualifier Dominic Thiem 6-4, 3-6, 6-3. They were evenly matched in the first two sets, with Thiem saving three break points to take the second.dddddddddddd But Murray asserted himself in the third, in an exciting match which lasted 2 hours, 21 minutes. "It was unbelievably tough with a lot of long games," Murray said. "Maybe fun for the fans, but not (for me) to play against a talent like Dominic Thiem. Well be hearing a lot from him." Murray faces Marin Cilic in the quarterfinals after Cilic upset fifth-seed Jo-Wilfried Tsonga 6-4, 6-4. Del Potro plays Latvian Ernests Gulbis, who beat eighth-seed Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria 6-4, 7-6 (3). Also, third-seeded Tomas Berdych beat Nicolas Mahut of France 6-4, 6-3 and will meet Wimbledon semifinalist Jerzy Janowicz on Friday. But fourth-seeded Richard Gasquet was knocked out by Philipp Kohlschreiber 7-5, 7-5, and the German will face Dutch wild card Igor Sijsling in the last eight. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '