BEAVER CREEK, Colo. -- Patrick Kueng of Switzerland was nearly flawless as he captured his first World Cup and halted Aksel Lund Svindals streak of four straight super-G victories on Saturday. Kueng finished early and withstood a late charge from Otmar Striedinger of Austria, beating him by 0.24 seconds. Hannes Reichelt of Austria and Peter Fill of Italy tied for third. "Unbelievable," Kueng said. "This is just unbelievable." As racer No. 28 out of the starting gate, Kueng rushed down the course, making very few mistakes, and then glanced up at the scoreboard, expecting a good result but hardly his name at the top of the leaderboard. Usually, he wouldnt have anything to worry about, especially with the best of the best in the event already down the mountain. But he had to hold his breath as Striedinger, the 45th racer to take the course, nearly eclipsed his time. "This just feels really good," Kueng said. Funny, Striedinger said the same thing despite being runner-up. "When I saw second place, I just couldnt believe it," Striedinger said after his first podium finish. "Amazing." A day after winning the downhill, Svindal just never found his rhythm, which doesnt happen often on a hill thats always been kind to him. "I havent been off the podium in super-G for almost two years," Svindal said. "The other guys are too good, so if you make a mistake youre not there." Fill is having quite a weekend at Beaver Creek, with his second straight podium finish. "Two days ago, Id say its not my favourite course," Fill said. "Now, its one of my favourite courses." American Ted Ligety had an impressive run and finished fifth. Bode Miller showed signs of returning to form with a stellar start to the super-G, only to make a costly error. Miller was 14th, but said this was "encouraging" after missing all of last season with a knee injury. Todd Gurley II Jersey . After Mondays comments by Coach Claude Noel that its work first and skill second, and that more A games are needed, the Jets responded with a 47-shot effort. If not for terrific goaltending by Braden Holtby the Jets would have had two points in regulation. Los Angeles Rams Jerseys . Players suspended during the season for a performance-enhancing drug violation will not be eligible for that years post-season. In addition, discipline will increase from 50 games to 80 for a first testing violation and from 100 games to a season-long 162 for a second. A third violation remains a lifetime ban. http://www.laramsfansshop.com/c-62-r...-jersey.aspx.Y. -- As if the worst start in franchise history isnt bad enough, Buffalo Sabres President Ted Black braced his teams win-starved fans for potentially more tough times. Trumaine Johnson Jersey . Watch the announcement live on TSN.ca at 12:30pm et/9:30am pt. This years honourees will be recognized at the 2014 Hockey Canada Foundation Celebrity Classic, scheduled for June 23-24 in Vancouver. Troy Hill Jersey .com) - The Carolina Panthers won for the first time in seven games last week, were without Cam Newton due to a car accident this week, but somehow sit atop the much-maligned NFC South.BALTIMORE -- Ubaldo Jimenezs miserable season worsened Friday when the Baltimore Orioles right-hander was placed on the 15-day disabled list with a sprained right ankle. Jimenez twisted his ankle in a parking lot at his apartment complex on Wednesday. "We were looking at it today and its pretty puffy, taped up," Orioles manager Buck Showalter said Friday. "We were hoping it would resolve somewhat today. Did not." The move is retroactive to July 6, the day after Jimenez made his last start. Jimenez, 30, was scheduled to pitch against the New York Yankees on Saturday. He will be replaced by either Chris Tillman or Kevin Gausman. Very little has gone right this season for Jimenez after he signed a $50 million, four-year deal during the off-season. Hes 3-8 with a 4.52 ERA overall and 1-4 with a 5.79 ERA at home. Jimenez appeared to be back on track after he gave up an unearned run in eight innings aggainst Texas on June 30.dddddddddddd But he didnt last long in his last start, walking six against Boston before being yanked after 3 2-3 innings. The ankle sprain is not a first for Jimenez. "He had it in 2012," Showalter said. "The only reason I asked him that is I wanted to know how quickly it healed. Anybody whos rolled their ankle, they know once you do it once, it kind of falls on a similar pattern. And he did it pitching. They shut him down the last two or three starts in 2012." By being placed on the DL on Friday, Jimenez gets the benefit of being inactive at the same time the Orioles are on break for the All-Star game. "If it wasnt for the All-Star break, we might wait a couple days," Showalter said. "But its also the same ankle as 2012, and with ankles, Ive learned that you kind of take a look at the history with them. Its a lot weaker every time you put it in peril." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '