President Rodrigo Duterte has announced that the military exercises between the Philippines and the United States scheduled for October will be the last under his administration,cheap pandora earrings for sale.?

Duterte made the announcement on Wednesday during his official visit to Vietnam,cheap pandora rings, signalling a shift away from an alliance that is one of the oldest in Asia.

"You [US] are scheduled to hold war games, which China does not want. I will serve notice to you now that this will be the last military exercise. Jointly, Philippines [and] the US? Last one," Duterte said in a speech to the Filipino community in the Vietnamese capital Hanoi.?

US and Philippines to launch 'war games' amid China row

The "amphibious landing exercise" involving 500 Filipino troops and 1,cheap pandora jewelry for sale,400 US forces is scheduled to take place from October 4 to 12,cheap pandora charms for sale, and is the first to be held under his administration.

The drill is separate from the annual joint military exercises that involve a larger contingent of US troops held every April.

"I will maintain the military alliance,cheap pandora rings for sale, the RP-US pact which our countries signed in the early 50s. But I will establish new alliances for trade and commerce,www.onlinecheappandora.com," Duterte said

op vug cheap pandora rings for sale ow 515

up ofb cheap pandora jewelry bx 518

to tpy cheap pandora jewelry for sale np 401

wr qhg www.pandoraforcheap.com to 766