data-image-url="">

[img][/img]

Hashem Beni Torofi [photo courtesy of Hashem Beni Torofi's family and friends]

Soon after the Iranian revolution of 1977-1979 and the regrouping of the Tudeh Party,cheap pandora rings for sale, he rejoined his comrades and became a member of the Central Committee of the Party.

During the devastating Iran-Iraq War (1980-1988), he was in his native city practising medicine until he was arrested yet again - this time by the ruling Islamist regime - and sent to jail for yet a third time.?

Upon his release from prison in 1986, he returned to practising medicine and treating the poor in Ahvaz. He continued this until 2008,cheap pandora charms for sale, when he suffered a stroke. Having lost his ability to speak, he was forced to go to Tehran,www.pandoracharmsforcheap.com, where his wife provided the peace and comfort of his final years.

The happy few,cheap pandora rings for sale, the mournful many ?

I had,cheap pandora earrings for sale, of course,cheap pandora bracelets, heard of the significance of Dr Hashem Beni Torofi. But I was not aware of his death before mutual friends, both his Arab and Iranian comrades, informed me. A few scattered but heartfelt eulogies have started

ac tbd www.pandoraforcheap.com vo 982

fb esj cheap pandora charms for sale pm 321

bh mcf cheap pandora bracelets we 228

ma khi cheap pandora jewelry ro 692