will be challenged very strongly. …

For that reason, the Pentagon keeps saying that the civilian casualties, particularly in Baghdad in the last three or four days,cheap pandora jewelry, at the market places – the Pentagon says – well they are Iraqi missiles that land amongst the people. They keep saying that,cheap pandora bracelets, but of course the Iraqi government says they are clearly cruise missiles that hit the population. …

For that reason the Pentagon keeps saying that maybe it is an Iraqi missile that hit the population and not a U.S,cheap pandora charms for sale. …

Whenever I gave a report on civilian casualties on CNN (in the first Gulf War) the Pentagon and the Bush administration got very angry and called me a traitor. …

However, when missiles hit the Al-Maria shelter in early February of 1991, killing nearly 400 women and children, the Bush administration had to admit that they were responsible. And when that happened,cheap pandora earrings, there was a different attitude to the war. They had to try and complete the war fast, because the world criticized that bombing very severely.

A White House official responded to the interview by saying Arnett was “coming from a position of complete ignorance. He’s never designed a war plan or implemented a war plan. His judgment is suspect. … For him to state that to the Iraqi people is,cheap pandora jewelry, I’d suspect, a certain level of pandering.”

Initially,cheap pandora bracelets for sale, NBC defended Arnett, saying in a prepared statement: “Peter Arnett and his crew have risked their lives

ukui rka cheap pandora bracelets 953

tqck zwq cheap pandora rings for sale 737

csca tmi cheap pandora jewelry 761

lnbi sbq cheap pandora rings for sale 998